Using Salli in your office
- Adjust the height of the chair. Lift the chair so high that your feet are hanging in the air. Let your pelvic area relax and your thighs hang loose and stretch for a minute. Lower the chair gradually, until your feet get a comfortable support from the floor.
- Adjust the working table to the correct level, at elbow height. Usually the desk needs to be lifted 10–15 cm higher than is the traditional height.
- Adjust the top of the computer monitor to your eye level.
- Adjust the table down when typing; so that the keyboard is 2–3 cm lower than the elbow joint. Adjust it up again when reading to have good support for the underarms.
- Use loose clothes. Tight skirts do not go with Salli.
In the beginning you may experience muscle pain in the thighs, bottom and lower back. This will last a few days, the same kind of reaction might occur when starting a new sport. After getting used to the chair, it feels very comfortable and it is easy to use. Do not give up.
Enjoy your new Salli Saddle Chair!
Watch video of Salli in office