First, here is the legal stuff.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We may not be required to provide a remedy if a consumer:
- Simply changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase or has no use for it
- Finds that the items do not fit when measurements of the items are displayed
- Discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
- Has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable.
For further information about the Australian Consumer Law and consumer guarantees, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Please read the full details of our money back guarantee below. If you have any questions email email@example.com
- We accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping fees
- If the item has been opened and assembled then a $60 restocking fee will be applied. (Why a restocking fee? This goes some way to cover initial "free" delivery costs, cost to send you tools to dismantle the chair safely, as well as inspection, refurbishment and repackaging costs)
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period will commence from the date that you receive your product. If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 5 business days from the date of dispatch.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay for return shipping.
- Our Money Back Guarantee does NOT apply to outlet, runout and used/ex-demo items.
Return of Items ProcessThe item must be returned in 'as new condition', with all paperwork, packaging, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please note that the following steps and policy criteria below apply to ALL RETURNS, including defective items and those that may have been damaged during shipping.
STEP 1: Please make sure your return meets the following criteria:
- Product is in its original packaging.
- Please call 1300 048 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation to return your item(s).
- Please have your order number ready.
- If the item is faulty or damaged, please include relevant photos of the damage.
- Return address will be supplied upon return authorisation.
- Shipping cost for returns is at the customer’s expense unless damaged or faulty.
- Pack the items securely. Please wrap the item(s) well to avoid damage in transit. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received. We suggest you register or insure your package/s to avoid loss. Salli Australia is not liable for any costs related to the loss of any returned parcels.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Partial refunds may be issued for products that are slightly soiled, damaged or have missing parts. At our discretion, in the event that your item is received by our Returns Department in an un-sellable condition we may reject the request for refund.
- If your order has shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we are unable to cancel your order. You will need to follow the return instructions once you receive the package.
- If item(s) are returned without original packaging or damaged original packaging, we may reject your request for a refund.
- Upon receiving your returned item(s), Salli Australia will inspect them to ensure it meets our returns policy guidelines at our discretion. If in the event there is an issue with your returned item(s) we will contact you.
- Applicable refunds will be credited to the customer via the same payment method that the original order was placed (Credit Card, PayPal, Cheque or EFT).
Faulty or damaged merchandise:
Please notify us about damaged or faulty merchandise within 24 hours of receiving your order to arrange repairs, refund or product exchange. Please make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging.
Salli Australia reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.