Salli Systems is the leading developer in sitting health and the avoidance of sitting disorders (SD). Sallis innovative work and effective development since 1990 have taken them far on the way towards understanding how to attain good sitting health.
The Salli Concept is a profound sitting welfare program
It is based on science and medicine. It consists of all the parts of sitting physiology that are needed to gain stable health in sedentary jobs.
- Be aware of the need of a high-quality sitting environment
- Use two-part swing-models, the seat of which adapts to your movements, e-table, helpful accessories and high-quality height-adjustable monitors
- Be motivated and learn to adjust and use the furniture in the optimum way
- Use sitting- and circulation-friendly clothing that does not press your soft tissues and disturb circulation
- Exercise often enough to boost the brain, energy and circulation: Stand & Stretch, Sit & Swing, Roll & Reach, Walk & Talk, Work & Gym (have some exercise equipment near to where you work)
By adopting all this you will avoid sitting disorders and most MSD, such as back pain, fatigue, and poor posture. You will stay healthier and be much more energetic and productive.